ANNUAL FINAL SELECTION!
WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN US ONLINE AND EXPERIENCE VIRTUAL ATHENA ART AWARDS!
SEND YOUR BEST DANCE VIDEOS TO US! WE CAN’T WAIT TO BE INSPIRED!
Athena Art Awards - Category: Dance
Athena Art Awards was founded by Athena Culture Education Foundation to recognize outstanding individuals who are passionate about arts in their community. Athena Art Awards encourages and helps those who love arts and culture through providing opportunities for all regardless of race, language, ethnicity, or location. Through these opportunities, Athena Art Awards hopes to inspire and encourage people to discover, pursue, and continuously improve in their journey to reach their goals.
Athena Art Awards-Dance Category global entries open on November 1, 2020. WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN US ONLINE AND EXPERIENCE THE VIRTUAL ATHENA ART AWARDS-Dance Category this year!
- Age 8-11 yrs
- Age 12-16 yrs
- Age 17+ yrs
Athena Art Awards-Dance Category is open to people from all around the world, regardless of age, gender, language, ethnicity, nationalality, and region.
- Registration can through our official website or nominating organizations
- Registration Fee: $25 per person per competition
- Discount: applicants who have submitted through our partners, can apply for the charity grant (provided by the sponsors) to obtain fee reductions.
The members of the jury committee are the rotating chairman & board of the directors of the Athena Education Foundation.
SCHEDULE & PROCESS
The selection process includes two parts: monthly selection and annual final selection.
Monthly Selection: November 1,2020- October 31, 2021
All applicants fill out online entry form and submit their dance video before 25th of each month The Jury Committee will select a total of 3 nominees in 3 age divisions each month, and announce the nominees on 30th of each month.
Annual Final Selection: November -December 2021
A total of 36 nominees from monthly selection will be selected to annual final selection.
In November ，2021, all nominees will be nominated for the second round Selection from the jury committee, and enter the final evaluation.
In December 2021, we will announce the final total 9 winners of the annual Athena Art Award, and some other awards.
Note: There are 12 monthly selections each award year. Those who have been nominated are not allowed to apply again. The deadline for monthly selection is the 25th of each month, otherwise those who wish to continue to participate will enter the selection in next month.
Monthly Awards in each division（3 age divisions total）：
- 3 Nominee each month in 3 age divisions
- Total 36 nominees in 3 divisions around 2020-2021 year for Final Annual Awards
Annual Awards in each division（3 age divisions total）：
- 1 Winner – Best Dance of the Year: $1000 cash award, Award certificate & Trophy
- 1 Winner – Best Dance Performance of the Year: $500 cash award, Award Certificate & Trophy
- 1 Winner – Best dance choreography of the Year: $500 cash award, Award Certificate & Trophy
- Total 9 winners in 3 divisions each year for Final Annual Awards
- Total 18 Nomination Awards in 3 divisions each year for Final Annual Awards
- Any dance category ( such as ballet, contemporary, jazz, Hip Hop, Musical Theater, etc.) can apply, no time limits
- Solo, Duet/Trio, Small Group, Large group or any division can apply
- All music & videos must be cut, edited and of the correct pitch, also please prepare costume.
- Please mark choreographer and your dance studio information
- All entries must be paid in full and submit your dance video before they will be processed.
- No refunds will be issued for any reason.
HOW TO APPLY
Please go to our offical website:
www.athenaawards.org – click “Apply”, and then Choose Dance Category to fill out your online application.
Please remember to send us your dance video to our email: email@example.com
Dance is the hidden language of the soul
ATHENA ART AWARDS
Global Entries are open! Join us now!!!!
Life is the dancer and you are the dance
HOST & OGRANIZER
Athena Culture Education Foundation
Athena Dance Academy
Message us if you have any questions.